Eleven Coppersmith Brockelman Attorneys Honored as 2017 “Best Lawyers,” Five Named “Lawyer of the Year” in Phoenix
Coppersmith Brockelman has a lot to celebrate as 11 of the firm’s 21 attorneys have been recognized across 16 separate practice areas as 2017 “Best Lawyers®” by The Best Lawyers in America©. Among the honorees, nearly half have been named “Lawyer of the Year” in Phoenix, an honor reserved for only one attorney in the city practicing in a specific field of law.
Now in its 24th edition, The Best Lawyers in America is the longest-running peer-review publication in the legal profession. Each year, Best Lawyers conducts comprehensive surveys among tens of thousands of leading lawyers who confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Based on the results of these surveys, the publication designates the year’s “Best Lawyers” in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Coppersmith Brockelman attorneys who are recognized in the 2017 edition are:
2017 “Lawyers of the Year” and “Best Lawyers”
- Jim Belanger: “Lawyer of the Year” in criminal defense: general practice; also named a “Best Lawyer” in commercial litigation, criminal defense: white-collar, ethics and professional responsibility law, litigation – regulatory enforcement (SEC, telecom, energy), qui tam law
- Kent Brockelman: “Lawyer of the Year” in litigation – labor and employment; also named a “Best Lawyer” in employment law – management
- Kim Fatica: “Lawyer of the Year” in employment law – management; also named a “Best Lawyer” in litigation – labor and employment
- Andy Gordon: “Lawyer of the Year” in litigation – health care; also named a “Best Lawyer” in administrative/regulatory law, antitrust law, commercial litigation, health care law
- Kristen Rosati: “Lawyer of the Year” in health care law
2017 “Best Lawyers”
- Keith Beauchamp: commercial litigation, legal malpractice law – defendants, litigation – securities
- Scott Bennett: criminal defense: general practice
- Jill Chasson: employment law – management, labor law – management
- Roopali Desai: commercial litigation
- John DeWulf: bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, litigation – securities
- Karen Owens: antitrust law, health care law
Learn more about The Best Lawyers in America©.