Sam Coppersmith Teaches at National Business Institute Webinar About Nonprofit Formation
Knowing the rules for forming and maintaining a tax-exempt organization can be a daunting process, National Business Institute called on Sam Coppersmith to help paralegals, accountants, and attorneys take the correct steps.
In a six-hour, on-demand webinar, “501(c)(3) Organization and Formation From Start to Finish,” Sam is one of three lawyers who explains:
- Form changes and new rules
- Nonprofit governance pitfalls and best practices
- Formation documents and application steps
- Eligibility requirements and classifications
- Establishing tax-exempt status with the IRS
Sam has more than three decades of experience assisting local and national businesses, nonprofit entities, and individuals. A regular speaker for NBI, he covers a range of nonprofit-related topics including private foundations, tax-exempt organizations, and serving on a nonprofit board.