Difficult forms and procedures can make attaining nonprofit status intimidating, so the National Business Institute (NBI) asked Sam Coppersmith to help interested attorneys, paralegals, and accountants find their way.
In the one-day webinar on Oct. 27, “501(c)(3) Organization and Formation From Start to Finish,” Sam is one of three lawyers who will explain:
- Form changes and new rules
- Nonprofit governance pitfalls and best practices
- Formation documents and application steps
- Eligibility requirements and classifications
- Establishing tax-exempt status with the IRS
Sam has more than three decades of experience assisting local and national businesses, nonprofit entities, and individuals. A regular speaker for NBI, he covers a range of nonprofit-related topics including private foundations, tax-exempt organizations, and serving on a nonprofit board.